3 yoga poses to say goodbye to constipation problems
How Yoga Can Ease Constipation
There are actually a couple of ways to get relief from constipation. But, one option that many people overlook is adding a few yoga poses for constipation into their daily routine.
Yoga is a type of physical activity that introduces you to moves that help with flexibility, and mobility, and even stretch your muscles. When you do yoga for constipation, the effect that the exercises have on muscles that are involved in your bowels and abdomen, in general, can definitely help to give you relief.
Constipation is a common symptom in Thai people. More than 24% of Thai people think they have constipation problems. But when asked for details, it was found that approximately 8% of Thai people have difficulty in defecating and 3% have difficulty defecating less than 3 times per week. Constipation is therefore considered an important problem. Although most cases of constipation are not life-threatening, But it has a great impact on the quality of life of patients, especially in severe cases. Report from สมัคร ufabet
1.) Twisting pose is beneficial
it helps squeeze the intestines and stimulates the digestive system.
– Lie on your back on the floor, bend both knees towards your chest.
– Stretch your left foot so that it floats above the floor and slowly turn your right foot to the left so that both shoulders are perpendicular to the floor. Take a deep breath for 1 – 2 minutes, then switch to the left side.
2.) Fish pose
The benefits are that it helps relax the muscles of the neck, shoulders, back and hips. It is good for the digestive system.
– Sit on the floor with your feet straight. Raise your left foot. Tie the soles of your feet to the floor.
– Bend your right foot so that the heel is touching the bottom. Place your hand on your right foot.
– Left hand placed on the floor (Behind your body) then place your hand on your right foot, exhale and twist your body to the left. You will feel tightness in your spine. and slowly turn to face the straight direction, alternating back and forth 5 times
3.) Crescent pose
The benefit is that it helps the muscles on the sides of the body to be flexible. Solve the problem of constipation
– Stand ready. Put your hands together on your chest. Step your left leg forward. perpendicular to the floor Right leg stretched tight
– Slowly tilt your body to the left. Let the elbow touch the left leg. Face upwards. Hold for 1 – 2 minutes and switch to the other side.